How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

PeeWee Master Made Marbles

I am looking for 50 Master Made, not Master Glass, peewees. No larger than 1/2". Did they even make them? Willing to buy or trade. Thanks for the help.

Re: PeeWee Master Made Marbles

Could be a tough one Dan. I think I have 7 of them under 1/2". I have a bunch of just misses though, and they mic at .501 to .514.

Like this? I'll have to look.
    Road Dog

Steph, this is one of my boxes of Masters. The little guys are in the lower left compartment. Only a couple of these are Sunbursts, and most are patches. I have some more in another box kickin' around here somewhere. One of them mics at only .463.

Could be some leeway on the patches, (since even the pros will debate them, especially peewees) but I'm all ears as to what you think the sunbursts could be. Jabo, I suppose. I'll also bet that if you had better views of the seams on the patches, you'de wipe off your wrench and put it back in your pocket.

If I truly believed that your interest in the marbles was genuine, I would spend the time and effort to take better pics and put them up. But I think that you are baiting me into an argument with no benefit to anyone. I'm not takin' the bait. Dan asked if there were any of these out there, and I responded that I might have a few. This hijacked thread is taking a bad turn. That's what I'm "afraid" of.

One thing that I have gathered from this thread though, is a better understanding of the "lynch mob" mentality on the other board. Even though I'm relatively new to the hobby, I'm familiar with basic Master Marble construction, but I'll keep and eye out for those dastardly Vacor Sunbursts.

Thanks for the replies guys. Can I change my request for peewee clearies/purees or game marbles in different colors.
    thanks.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by modularforms View Post
    Have you shown these peewees to us yet, Jim?

I'm a doubting Thomas!

:-)
    Hello i have a box full of mastermade marbles from 1930-1941 is when the comapny was in existance....with the original box with a piece torn out of the front of it....peewee and the large size thanks,,,wes You can E-mail me at antiquechaser@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Unregistered; 07-01-2007 at 07:16 PM.

True Master peewees under 1/2" are very rare and accidents IMHO. Most patch peewees are Akro and fairly common. peace,Galen
    Last edited by lstmmrbls; 06-30-2007 at 06:11 PM.

vacor

wesley

Arrow Re: PeeWee Master Made Marbles

Hello i have a box full of mastermade marbles from 1930-1941 is when the comapny was in existance....with the original box with a piece torn out of the front of it....peewee and the large size thanks,,,wes You can E-mail me at [email]antiquechaser@hotmail.com

Am I even in the same ball park with any of these?
    Thanks
    Mac