How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Kansas City Marble Crazy 2008

Thank You Royal, and Thanks for the great recommendations on books (non marble related, ) I can't wait to read them!

I can't wait until next year.

Dan

As Royal said, Craig & Bruce had News Crews and TV spots, Radio, you name it! Everyone at work knew why I had taken off a couple of days a week before I even had a chance to say anything!
    "Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?"

Royal it was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you make it back next year. Again thanks for the awesome pastel blue/green/yellow popeye that you sold me. I got two can you tell which one was yours? LOL

Charles

[IMG][/IMG]

Hey, Charles, thanks, it was a real pleasure meeting & spending some time with you as well! I had a blast - hope you did too. The hotel, the event management, in-room trading, Moon's three day Crazy, the marble demos, show program, etc. all made for an incredible time. You guys know how to do it up right...

As for the Popeye...geez, you take Sally LOL...I'd guess the one on the right??? Man those had to come out of the cup right next to each other, didn't they?

Wow!!! Dan, Terry, Royal3 thanks for the great pictures and review! Im going to try and put this show on the agenda for next year. Id like to have gone this year but work was crazy. These marble shows are great place to learn about marbles, not only are there tons of marbles there but there is no shortage of people to answer question. Thanks again, Joe.

I had a great time! I will be joining the KCMCC this spring also.

Just wish I had some money to spend at the show.
    "Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?"