How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First marbles!      Share

First marbles!

Well,
    I just got my first set of marbles (that I remember) today. 8 nets of mega marbles one for me and one for each of my 2 kids, plus the neighbor kid. The rest will be party favors for my kids B-day and 2 for my girl friend. I also got 2 of the mineral agate marbles, but was suprized how small they were and not as colorful as I hoped. I might get the less expensive ones that should be a bit bigger and the colors should at least be different. I also got a 5 pack of the hand made shooters. All in all I enjoyed my purchase and hope to get more.

Zero

Re: First marbles!

Hey Zero. Welcome to the wonderful(and addictive) world of marbles. Man, the kids are going to enjoy those Mega nets. I brought some to my niece's birthday party last year and they were a great hit. There was a sand volleyball court and we made some holes and had the kids "pitch" the marbles and try to get them into the holes. They had a blast and played for hours. Let us know how it goes.
    -Dave

Re: First marbles!

Sounds like you got a great new Hobby. Peace,Galen