How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Jabo Joker marbles for sale

I have the largest selection of Jabo Joker marbles available in the market, still available at reasonable prices by the single marble, small or large lots, or in a special collector's box.

Please contact me through the private message feature of this board. Thank you!

- Royal Morse

Re: Jabo Joker marbles for sale

What is your price on the special collector's box? Could you show an example of this box please?
    Thanks!!

Thanks for your interest in the Joker boxes. They are 3-3/4" wide, 5-1/4" long, and 7/8" deep; they hold 35 of the approx. 3/4" Joker marbles very nicely. The boxes have a glossy black finish with the Joker logo on the front as designed by my wife, who originated both the Joker name and logo. I hand select all of the marbles in the box to eliminate those with obvious defects (cold roll marks, hits, fractures, etc.,) but I do not use a loupe on them; some tiny defects might still be present. A great deal of care was taken during manufacture to eliminate those pesky white

Here are pictures of a box that I sent out to another customer, to give you an idea of the marble sampling; the actual marbles would vary, but would include a nice cross-section of all varieties. The box itself would, of course, be nearly identical. The price is $400, postage and insurance prepaid, to the lower 48 states only, please. I currently accept cashier's checks, money orders, personal checks once cleared; PayPal will be accepted soon. I will also accept mint marbles in trade - I'm an avid collector of just about anything round!

Thanks again - Royal

Very nice indeed...
    Thanks for the picture..
    Joe

Just a note to to say that I am now able to accept PayPal for these boxes. These boxes do have the original Joker logo, as originated & created by my wife Cheryl to replace the "JERK" title. She'll be happy to sign the box if you so desire.

Each box contains a nice assortment of 35 Joker marbles, hand selected, and are still just $400 for a limited time...

Thanks for your interest, and I hope you have a great day!

- Royal

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Royal3 View Post
    I have the largest selection of Jabo Joker marbles available in the market, still available at reasonable prices by the single marble, small or large lots, or in a special collector's box.

- Royal Morse
    HOW MUCH ARE THE SINGLES AND ALSO SMALL AMOUNTS COULD YOU SHOW A SAMPLE PLEASE

wjl110

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HOW MUCH ARE THE SINGLES AND ALSO SMALL AMOUNTS COULD YOU SHOW A SAMPLE PLEASE
    Royal, I would love to purchase the box... but how??? Canyou contact me or give specifics as to how to place an order? Regards, William

wjl110

Smile Re: Jabo Joker marbles for sale

Just a note to to say that I am now able to accept PayPal for these boxes. These boxes do have the original Joker logo, as originated & created by my wife Cheryl to replace the "JERK" title. She'll be happy to sign the box if you so desire.

Each box contains a nice assortment of 35 Joker marbles, hand selected, and are still just $400 for a limited time...

Thanks for your interest, and I hope you have a great day!

- Royal
    Royal I would love to purchase a set. Please contact me at 1-800-262-8921. Regards, William

wjl110

Smile Re: Jabo Joker marbles for sale

Quote Originally Posted by wjl110 View Post
    Royal I would love to purchase a set. Please contact me at 1-800-262-8921. Regards, William
    Royal, We are having problems w/ the 800# please email me at crystalhil@alltel.net w/ order info.... I really would like to purchase a group. Regards, William

Royal: I am interested in buying Jabo Jokers - boxes and single marbles. Please email me <bonniebagby@yahoo.com> with order information. Many thanks, jasper
    Last edited by jasper; 09-05-2008 at 08:59 AM.

- Royal Morse
    hi can you sent me some pictures of them and the price for a lot? thank you

- Royal Morse
    hi can you sent me some pictures of them and the price for a lot? thank you pitiliti6@yahoo.com

The first posts were from 2008
    As Always,
    Mark