How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luke Myers      Share

Luke Myers

FYI, I tracked down Kelly Myers (the mother of Luke Myers featured in the recent article about marbles at Mountain Vista Elementary School). With her permission I plan to send Luke a thank you for mentioning LandOfMarbles.com - I really was very pleased to learn how popular marbles have become amongst Luke and his friends and I want to encourage it to continue.

I invited Kelly and Luke to visit the forum and see the collector response to his article. If he makes it, I do hope he will post some about his experiences playing and stuff, I think the members here will find anything he has to add very interesting! I'm especially interested to learn more about the games he and his friends play!

Re: Luke Myers

That's great, Pete. Glad to see kids promoting marbles and people helping them...