How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jabo Jerk/joker Again!!      Share

Re: Jabo Jerk/joker Again!!

What misinformation? You are using a lot of innuendo and personally attacking someone. No where did that unregistered poster say anything derogatory, mean, or insulting about the investors or the marbles. The poster was highly touting the marbles. It is beyond me how anybody could think the poster is undermining financially anyone involved by the post. The poster was simply giving information on how to buy some of the marbles. I for one appreciate it. And as for your remark about "things I just don't know" How do you know what things I don't know. You might be surprised.. Edna

How could he *tout* them when he hasn't even seen them? You skipped my LOL. But honestly, the the drop about the run should have been left up to one of us, not the *other guy*.
    Kris

edit.. the *other guy*/unregistered?? If it is who I think it is, he is a member, so why start this thread as *unregistered* unless there is a hidden agenda?
    Last edited by kris7047th; 07-29-2008 at 01:15 PM.

You must feel important with you BOXES of marbles. The factory is selling them for $10.00 each marble if you buy up to 50. They have no idea how they are going to ship them, but I hope it is better than they ship there regular product. We'll see.
    Last edited by Crappie_man_7; 07-29-2008 at 01:29 PM.
    ~Reach for the moon and if you miss you'll still be among the stars~

They are not selling the boxes $10 each... Dave told me $10 per marble.
    Kris
    opps! I had very little sleep last night and read your post wrong James.
    I am sure they/Jabo will ship what they sell in a safe and proper manner.
    Last edited by kris7047th; 07-29-2008 at 01:39 PM.

Time to stop this thread. Kris, you are out of line with your comments about the original post. The post was done to notify people about the run. Anyone can do that. I don't care if it was Steve or not that did it. Then you attack the person that made that post. All he/she is trying to do is keep us informed on what is happening and give us an opportunity to purchase some ofhte marbles before the insiders let all their friends know about it and get first choice. So, I am suspending you for one week for a pattern of behavior. You have to let your 'hatred' of Steve go. Also, sending very attacking (and maybe libelous) PM's to other members of the board does not leave you in good light either. The rules of posting also go to the PM's if they are shared with the moderators. Cool down and think abouth ow your actionsreflect on you. By the way, I received complaints from 7 deifferent people about your attack.

Also regardless of your suspicions - you have no idea who unregistered users are, so it's inappropriate for you to imply who they are in an attempt to cause negative attention to come to a forum member. Your name has come up numerous times now. Please cool your heels.

Also, Al and Galen - my intention is not to ban anyone outright, but issue 2 point infractions expiring in 30 days - 6 points accumulated in 30 days would mean a 2 week ban.

I counted three seperate posts for which I was prepared to issue infractions, so the end result would have been a two week ban anyway, but FYI for the future...
    Last edited by Pete; 07-29-2008 at 03:11 PM.