How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Hi i'm a newbie but an oldie when it comes to cac mibs

You know a thread is going no where when Someone comes in unregistered and makes ignorant comments like that...If you can't be man enough to post your name with your comments... Don't post..

Unregistered

gimme a break. who made you the boards new dictator?

Ho I'm sorry I hurt your feelings... My name is Joe... And you are????????????????????????

Unregistered

feelings got nothing to do with it.
    your cocky holier then thou attitude is what needs addressed, not my name.

There is no cockiness to it. Not one person on this website cares to hear any comments from someone who is too afraid to log in and and make themselves known. I have my name right here.. I post what I want, You can sit there and hide behind your unregistered posts like a coward... That's fine. Don't expect any nice responses when you come on and bash a member of this forum who has information about a poster who has apparently screwed members on this site over..
    I say apparently because I don't know the story, but I will back up a member that I know over whoever you are anyday...Because you post unregistered.
    If the moderators have any complaints about my posts, they know how to reach me...
    For that fact, all my info is on line.. If you want to reach be and discuss this in more depth feel free..
    Joe

Unregistered

Ho I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings?
    I'd forgotten what a cry-baby you are.
    you remind me of the engerizer bunny.....you keep going, and going, and going...........
    honestly, I think you are just trying to make an impression on the newbies, like you are some big hero.
    ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo What a guy!

This is mike reliford, prove that i screwed people over on fee-bay. There are no records of any of this mis-doing. Yes i did not pay some sellers on fee-bay, but the marbles i was buying were not the marbles i received. Also ms. Know it all pat, these are my mibs and they are new. My christensen collection is worth over $20,000.00, the only mibs i collect are christensen agate, and high end akro agates. I was set up at the new philly show too. I sold over 5000.00 worth of marbles and bought over 3200.00 worth of christensen agate's. Not one, did you understand this pat not one of the mibs i sold at the show came from fee-bay. I have not been on fee-bay for over a year. I have no idea who roxanna hunt is either. There are more than one resident's that live in newark, ohio that sell on fee-bay. So i suggest you grab a kleenex and quit crying about something that happened over a year ago. Here is my phone number if you still have a problem with me. (740)348-5566. Pete i am very sorry that something like this has to be aired out on such a reputable marble board. Mike reliford.

The biggest reason i came back to the boards was to share photos of rare christensen agates. I also own several of the christensen mibs that are in stanley blocks m.f. Christensen and christensen agate book. I mean thats what i thought these marble boards were all about sharing. Not complaining. Mike reliford.

Mike, I have a problem with your character. You take another name on this board and say you are a newb. That is an out right lie. I feel sorry for you because of the position you are in but you know better than to take advantage of people.
    Trust me, I'm not crying about it. It's your bad Karma not mine.
    The IP address is how ebay has caught you. FYI, it wasn't even me that turned you in. Email and home addresses are also a red flag.
    Dog

Unregistered

Reliford you are so full of ****, you bought and sold under the name roxhunt, how many people do you need to screw in life? And even lied about not using e-bay in the last year, you sold navarres to one of my freinds, you sold chrissy,s to another freind, and also was was buying from 2 other freinds of mine and stuck for e-bay fees, not mention your begging buyers to give feedback before they even received the items you sold them, so you could get access to your paypal funds to pay for items you didnt have money for.... carry your sorry *** on down the road and quit screwing with decent people, and if you claim you dont buy off ebay again your lips should fall off and your butt should pucker just from the gas bag you are... want any more you sorry freak of nature?..... screwed by mjrdiamond alias mikes marbles alias roxhunt alias Mike Reliford.... Thought you were dying? well get er done butthead.....

:haha:
    Dog

If you know so much about me, tell me who you are and we will settle this like men. Why are you making accusations about me under a unregisterd name? Or are you one of the many people that have bought one or some of my rare and mint marbles. Its funny how all of you can sling b.s. But you are ashamed to let anyone one know who you are because you have bought my marbles? What a joke . Cac_mike

Not to beat a dead horse Mike but you haven't even addressed my facts.
    Dog

This may be off topic but oh well, My favorite recording artist was Ray charles: my favorite song by him was "Hit the road Jack" so why dont you Reliford?.... I guess I was on topic after all.........

Talking Re: Hi i'm a newbie but an oldie when it comes to cac mibs

it aint happening. so keep on slinging mud. and when any of you can show me a collection of marbles that can rival mine just maybe this mudslinging will stop.