How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marble Age/ID      Share

Marble Age/ID

I have posted some others from this batch here before but ponkochan was nice enough to circle some of them and request more views and I can't seem to find those particular marbles. I might have sold them. Here are some more from that batch and if you folks could maybe help me with Age/ID of these marbles once more I would be very grateful.

If you want to see more views of one, just let me know and I will be sure to keep this bunch close by.

Thanks again!

Re: Marble Age/ID

mostly common Jabo mfg. co.
    made in the last 10 to 20 years.
    minimal worth.

IMHO

marblemiser

I would agree, A few dollars worth of Jabos.

Good deal. I have about 2500 of these. I am thinking about moving from Craigslist to Ebay. What would be a good ebay price for these marbles? Like for instance if I broke them down into 100 piece lots. Someone said .10 cents per marble.

I agree with MM & Galen. Since the pictures are co clear (great job with the pics!), I looked through them all individually and didn't see any that would warrant additional views. Even if by chance, a vintage WV swirl might have made its way into the group...............it wouldn't be anything that would be worth more than a couple of dollasr or so (tops). IMHO (in my humble opinion, for those who might not be familiar with the acronym. )
    Last edited by ponkochan; 05-17-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Unless there are "special" Jabos (i.e. Jabo Superman) in the bunch, they are pretty hard to sell for more than a few dollars. In one example here, this lot of 500 Jabos was listed with a Buy It Now of $16.95 and it ended with 0 bids.

I have heard though, that the marbles sold on craigslist sell for more than they do on ebay. It's might be because there are not that many marble lots listed on craigslist, so folks don't have much to compare to.................and don't do their homework.

Here's the link to the listing above, in case you would like to see the pictures enlarged.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALL-NEW-LOT-500-...item19c503e965
    Last edited by ponkochan; 05-17-2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: added URL to ebay listing