How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Suggestions on Value, Akro Silver Oxblood

Would like to get some suggestions about the value of this Akro Silver Oxblood. It appears to be in pretty close to mint condition, I didn't find anything but the tiniest of little sparkles and only a very few of those. There are a few shallow surface creases, especially next to the changes in glass color, which leads me to believe it has not been polished or resurfaced in any way, either. It's big, about 11/16", glossy and perfectly round. It has some nice patterns in the oxblood. Here are a few photos:

Attachment 90400Attachment 90401Attachment 90402Attachment 90403Attachment 90404

Re: Suggestions on Value, Akro Silver Oxblood

Nice looking marble and good oxblood pattern. The prices on these have not been very high over the last couple of years - range might be $20 to 40 tops, if mint.

Re: Suggestions on Value, Akro Silver Oxblood

Quote Originally Posted by Al View Post
    Nice looking marble and good oxblood pattern. The prices on these have not been very high over the last couple of years - range might be $20 to 40 tops, if mint.
    Thanks for the info. This is another one of several marbles I've agreed to list for someone I know who does antique shows but is not at all interested in doing online sales. He says he wants to clear out some of his older inventory on the marbles, & I expect he's hoping to refresh and get more new stuff sometime soon. So this marble will eventually be up for sale, anyone interested in it, please go check in the "marbles for sale/trade" forum for my link.

Caroline