How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Information on any of these is appreciated

Hi, again,
    Here are two pictures of assorted marbles that I have collected. I was told to post bulk pictures of them, and I might find someone to give me a general idea of what I have. Right now, I am just confused!

This is two trays of about four,, plus many that I have individually packed. Just trying to find out about them! Thanks!

RBGems

Attachment 92896Attachment 92897

Re: Information on any of these is appreciated

I have three marble books, know the basics, but there is so much to know!

The general idea I get from that group is that they seem mostly vintage. A lot of 1950's marbles in the mix. However, they're mostly "commons". So they're nice for color or just to have something oldish. If placed for sale on ebay, then probably sell them in lots. You could experiment with which size of lot made it most worth your while.

In the 2nd picture, there's one which stands out a little from the others. Bottom row, middle section. Neat the bottom. Looks like a Master sunset. Still not a high value marble but it's a maker, unless other views changed my impression.

In the 1st picture, the group of red and blue swirls in the top left of the middle compartment -- those look like Alley Agates.

And there are a lot of Vitros in that compartment.