How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

2013 Des Moines Marble Show - Photos

I believe it is safe to say that the first Des Moines Marble Show was officially a success! A very special thank you to Cathy Runyan-Svacina who graciously volunteered her time and ran not only the adult Ringer tournament on Friday night but also the children’s Ringer tournament on Saturday morning! A great time was had by all! I would also like to thank everyone who contributed to the show by booking a room, table and/or just showing up for room trading! I heard that in-room trading was very good for most.

I am very much looking forward to next year’s 2nd Annual Des Moines Marble show which will be held on Saturday, June 7th, 2014.

Here is the link to the photos from this years show:

http://www.desmoinesmarbleshow.com/photos.html
    Last edited by IowaMarble; 09-29-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    Please join us for the 4th Annual Des Moines Marble Show on Saturday, June 4th, 2016! In room trading begins Tuesday, May 31st! Visit us at www.IowaMarbleClub.com for more details!