How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Decatur, IL - November 9, 2013

Hello fellow collectors! On my way to my first marble show this morning & totally excited. It's in Decatur IL., at the Country Inn & Suites., Pride of the Prairie Fall Show. I have no idea what to expect. I plan to be a sponge & soak up as much as I can about what's great & what's not. Have brought questionable marbles with me to get some feedback if possible, just not sure if they will be into doing that. We will find out! Hope to meet any of you there! I will post more later & share the experience. 😝

Re: Decatur, IL - November 9, 2013

Very cool. Have tons of fun!

Awesome time! Great learning experience & many cool marbles.

I was there also. It was a great show. I'm not a seller but I found lots of marbles for my collection.
    Chuck Garrett does a great job. He had a couple of seminars to help folks learn. Just a fun time. Paul

Yes Chuck did a great job. Unfortunately I missed Fridays learning experience. I was blown away by all of the people who showed interest & the regulars were very friendly & helpful. I took some marbles & after everyone left Chuck sat down with me & went over a few. I am grateful at how helpful he is without being critical. I mean, everyone had to start somewhere. Im planning to go to Indianapolis in January. After this last show I am even more excited!

We'd love to have you, Galen! Likewise, I need to make it out your way one of these days.

Are you worried about Brain Dumps exam Smith College and a+ certification practice test? Check out our latest resources for ISEB and University of Toronto questions for practice with definite guarantee of Facebook
    Last edited by Aliraza019; 09-25-2014 at 06:54 AM.