How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

An old friend brought his childhood marbles by (Peltier Golden Rebel?)

There were a lot of rainbows and some banana's an akro sparkler in the tin he brought.. .this was his shooter (there were a couple of 5/8ths ones that had more of the classic rainbow look and little or no red) ... this one is 15/16ths (could not find my calipers, so approximate)... am I just hopefull? (has a number of sparkles and one teeny fleabite)Attachment 95855Attachment 95856Attachment 95857

Re: An old friend brought his childhood marbles by (Peltier Golden Rebel?)

I think that's a Clown.

Not a Golden Rebel. But still a nice marble.

Now I see.. (I often will use ebay as a "guide" and it can sometimes be the blind leading the blinder... a search of peltier golden rebel shows some similar and other not so similar marbles) when I use peltier clown as a search, I get mostly very similar marbles... Thank you very much .. Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ronbrown View Post
    Now I see.. (I often will use ebay as a "guide" and it can sometimes be the blind leading the blinder... a search of peltier golden rebel shows some similar and other not so similar marbles) when I use peltier clown as a search, I get mostly very similar marbles... Thank you very much .. Ron

don't use ebay as a reiable reference cause people don't always list the correct name of the marbles. your best bet is to get a book on marbles or post pictures here and ask everybody...