How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

HEY all! I'm new to this site, and need a little help identifying some marbles.please

Hello Land of Marbles!

I'm new to this site, and over heard that I may be able to have some marbles identified , if I posted them in here.
    So here they are, and I'm excited to see what the brains of this place come up with.

Your knowledge and expertise is greatly appreciated.

Much Love,

Vintage Rebelle
    (I hope i did the attachments alright:-) )

Attachment 97881Attachment 97882Attachment 97883Attachment 97884Attachment 97885Attachment 97886

Re: HEY all! I'm new to this site, and need a little help identifying some marbles.pl

Hello,It's hard to indentified marbles from only one view.
    First picture,middle row left looks like a Japanese pincher and next the green/white one is a West Virginia swirl,bottom row left and right are newer Asian marbles.
    Most of your marbles seems to be new from the last 20-30 years.

Re: HEY all! I'm new to this site, and need a little help identifying some marbles.pl

First pic middle and last pic,first column second row, could be Peltier marbles. Welcome to the site

I do not see any taht look like Peltiers to me. Most look Asian and Mexican IMO and relatively new
    CACs make me smile, Galen

Attachment 97920Attachment 97921Attachment 97922Attachment 97923Attachment 97924

Here are a few close ups, I hope these images are helpful.

Thanks to everyone who has and who may, assist in my marble identification adventure.

Sara

First pic- the 2 amber and aqua might be Champion.
    pic#2 are new Asian and Vacor. Pic-#3 on top a new Chinese marble. Pic- #4 are West Virginia swirls and the last one maybe Vitro?

In pic #3, the bottom right one looks like some sort of cat's-eye -- can we see a view of one of the "poles?" Where the "ribbons" almost meet? If it's one of the nine-vane cat's-eyes from Japan, it would be of interest to cat's-eye collectors . . .