How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After Christmas Win      Share

After Christmas Win

I don't usually buy newer marbles (on purpose), but I have decided I need to buy some to compare to, plus new marbles eventually become old ones, right? I just found a 70% off sale and bought several bags for 90 cents each. Score!

I think these are all Vacor/Mega. They were made in Mexico at least. I didn't get the whole set, as some of the types were sold out. I did get lions, tigers, (no bears, oh my), sharks, clown fish (I think), giraffes, jellyfish, and sea turtles. The tags are different than the ones sold on this site, but they seem to be the same ones (for the ones I could find). You can see them all at the link at the bottom, but I didn't want to clutter the screen with all of them.

The two sets below are from two different stores/trips. The dinosaurs weren't on sale, but I thought they looked awfully similar to the giraffes I just bought.
    Attachment 100307

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136041.../shares/54390e

These weren't on sale, and I found them elsewhere, but I thought I'd add them, just in case it helps anyone ID what they have.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/136041.../shares/G88t09

Re: After Christmas Win

Yup ... nice to have some of those.

I have a box full.

Re: After Christmas Win

Those look like Vacor made, but I don't recognize the packaging. It's not a bad idea to be familiar with as many kinds as you can. I've seen Megas offered as something else on eBay - serpent sold as a Peltier NLR Superman, Rooster sold as an Akro red slags, and mixed Megas sold as old.