How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Garlic bread anyone?      Share

Re: Garlic bread anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by kaufen View Post
    Crush a clove of garlic. Mix with some butter (soften in microwave). Add a few dried mixed herbs. Get a French loaf (I presume you don't want to do the bread from scratch!) and make jauntily angled cuts almost all the way through. Butter the inside of the cuts with the garlicy, herby, butter. Put in hot oven until butter melts.
    I was shooting for scrambled eggs for breakfast. (ate none) But this sounded so much better. Raw garlic? Herbs would be oregano? Almost tempted to spread a tad red wine vinegar on it....now I want a grinder. Oh jeez...re-evaluating my eat to live.

micro pretz. I cave.

I don't usually do pretzels but that looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by That Girl View Post
    I don't usually do pretzels but that looks pretty good.
    I'm not much into micro foods or pretzels either; but these (Auntie Ann's) are actually darn good. (They even come with their own individual butter and salt packets - LOL). Now if I could just find an edible froz pizza.....

Everything mentioned sounds good except raisin in a burger (maybe bacon pieces} and I never have liked pretzels? Pho is one of the best foods on earth. And I throw in all the spicy greens including the fresh Jalepeno. And I have driven almost three hours each way many times to my favorite eat all you can Maine lobster spot. I top out at 15 16 but a couple of the big boy pros get into the mid 20s. It is a tough drive home!! And they are the real deal
    Last edited by lstmmrbls; 01-15-2016 at 11:06 PM.
    CACs make me smile, Galen

Quote Originally Posted by lstmmrbls View Post
    Everything mentioned sounds good except raisin in a burger (maybe bacon pieces} and I never have liked pretzels? Pho is one of the best foods on earth. And I throw in all the spicy greens including the fresh Jalepeno. And I have driven almost three hours each way many times to my favorite eat all you can Maine lobster spot. I top out at 15 16 but a couple of the big boy pros get into the mid 20s. It is a tough drive home!! And they are the real deal
    You are braver than I. I can eat a lobster tail, but the idea of ripping into the whole body makes me nauseous. Personally, I prefer Hu to Pho, but that's because I don't care much for the ginger in Pho. The first time I had it, I thought they served a salad with it. I didn't realize I was supposed to put the bean sprouts, chives, jalapeno, etc. in the soup.

Quote Originally Posted by lstmmrbls View Post
    Never heard of either Pho or Hu....so quickly scanned online. I get the impression it is a soup with a mix of meat and fish? Not sure up my alley, but I guess would give either a whirl as I like foods with complex flavors. As for lobster - I leave the room when it is dropped in the pot, but I rip right into that sucker the minute it is done. Where is this all you can eat place in Maine? (Galen, 15 or 16???? Seriously??) My fav place up there is Bob's Clam Shack....oh man. I want the whole bellies right now and it isn't even 7 a.m....