How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello There.      Share

Hello There.

Hello guys.

My name is Barry and I'm from the UK. I didn't find a introductory section. That is why I post here. I hope this is alright.

I just came across this forum while I was looking for a present for my nephew. He likes to play with marbles. So I'm looking forward for some inspiration. I guess this is the right place. So I will drop a few questions every now and then.

Barry.

Re: Hello There.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryM View Post
    Hello guys.

My name is Barry and I'm from the UK. I didn't find a introductory section. That is why I post here. I hope this is alright.

I just came across this forum while I was looking for a present for my nephew. He likes to play with marbles. So I'm looking forward for some inspiration. I guess this is the right place. So I will drop a few questions every now and then.

Barry.
    Welcome Barry. If you just want to talk marbles "The Round Table" forum at the top of the forum list is open for any marble discussion. Look around and ask questions. We're kind of a quiet group, but I'm nearly always around.

Thanks for that warm welcome and your recommendation.

I'm looking forward to post my questions.

Welcome to the board. Things should be picking up around here. So hang out and post any questions you have,
    CACs make me smile, Galen