How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help      Share

Help

I keep getting this error when I try to uopload photos: The following errors occurred:

trans swirl 2.jpg: Exceeds your quota by 53.35 MB. <a href="misc.php?do=attachments" target="_blank">Click here to view your attachments</a>
    This shows up in a pop-up over the manage attachments pop-up. I've posted many times before, the photos are resized to 800x800, I probably am forgetting to do something. I need a little help. I don't know what else to try. Thanks

Re: Help

You are getting this error because you have exceeded your quota. If you delete some older pics it will free up space for more...

I deleted all of my attachments and it still says I'm over my quota to upload more photos. I could use a lifeline. Thanks

I'm not sure what is wrong, but increased the maximum filesize to 3,024,000 bytes - try it now?

This would explain why pics don't show up in old threads

Quote Originally Posted by catfish507 View Post
    I keep getting this error when I try to uopload photos: The following errors occurred:

trans swirl 2.jpg: Exceeds your quota by 53.35 MB. <a href="misc.php?do=attachments" target="_blank">Click here to view your attachments</a>
    This shows up in a pop-up over the manage attachments pop-up. I've posted many times before, the photos are resized to 800x800, I probably am forgetting to do something. I need a little help. I don't know what else to try. Thanks
    I have been having the same problem posting attachments. I have also resized the pics and went thru and deleted all of my old attachments except for one. I see that you were finally able to post that swirl - did you do anything else differently to get it to load?

Something really seems to be wrong. Another *brand new* user who hasn't attached more than 1/2 dozen photos is also getting this error message.

It appears the LOM server is over capacity - I will contact my webhosts about making room - I might have to delete old attachments...

I deleted almost 6,000 old attachments (over 180 days old) but my webhost control panel still says LandOfMarbles.com disk space is at 100% of capacity, so I'm not sure if the problem is fixed yet. I did not try uploading an attachment, can someone try and LMK what happens? They will address the icket Isubmitted about this in a day or two...

Attachment 105233

Here's a try.

Edit: Seems to work, but am wondering if it's because I have moderator privileges?

Looks like it's working to me - Mod privileges or no, a full server is a full server. I wouldn't think anyone could attach if the server was fill. There may be a delay in my control panel reflecting the images I deleted. It might not show until tomorrow that I made space.

Thanks Pete - I just uploaded a post with pics.

Thanks for all the help, I've been out of touch for a bit. Here's a couple test photos, works beautifully. Single pontil lobed mica 1 3/16"... Akro TRI ONYX box with a few missing. Thanks again, I'll be back soon. See ya later. Super thanks again.