How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lemon Tree      Share

Lemon Tree

About 10 years ago I purchased a dwarf Myer's lemon tree. During those ten years it would bloom off and on. On a number of ocassions I thot I was going to lose it as its leaves would wilt and fall off. My husband always insisted I should throw it outside and let it die a quiet death. I would have no part of that and mollycoddled the tree as best I could (in all honesty all it ever needed was water on a very limited basis). So this year, FINALLY, these little green orbs appeared. Over the span of a few months, they filled out to resemble a normal sized lemon; but, because they remained green for about a month, my husband then insisted I had a lime tree! Okay, folks, here are the results of patience - and one of the finer instances I got to use: "I TOLD YOU SO".
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0077..JPG
Views:	4
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	105714  

Re: Lemon Tree

Congrats Cas! That lemon looks so delicious. What are you planning to do with them?

Re: Lemon Tree

Quote Originally Posted by MckinleyTo View Post
    Congrats Cas! That lemon looks so delicious. What are you planning to do with them?
    Well, can't do a heck of alot as there are only three on the tree! Maybe could bake up a "Table Talk" mini lemon pie!! (Oh, and the oddest thing is that the tree is blooming again).