How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Early Peltier NLR Swirls      Share

Early Peltier NLR Swirls

Took this photo for another forum, but thought I post it here also. Four very early Peltier NLR Swirls. A Spiderman, a wannabe Flaming Dragon, a Rebel and a Ketchup and Mustard. All just under 7/8. Little Superboy is just under 5/8 for comparison.

Re: Early Peltier NLR Swirls

WOW,what a beauties,not easy to come by.

Re: Early Peltier NLR Swirls

There's a story connected with these guys. 15-20 years ago I got connected to a West Virginia picker. He'd send me stuff and if I wanted what he sent, I'd pay him his price or I'd send them back. Got some nice stuff, but nothing to write home about. One day I got a package from him and these four shooters rolled out. Wasn't sure if they were for real and luckily there was an upcoming marble show up in Seattle and I took them along. All were deemed good. Emailed him back and made an offer and he accepted it. The offer was less than $300. All are wet mint and I couldn't touch that price these days.