How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

(Trade) Meteorites for mables

This is your chance to own outer space, literally something from out of this world.

I have 3 gorgeous pieces of the meteorite that fell on February 15th 2013 in chelybinsk Russia. I want to make three trade, or for 3 or more marbles at least.

There are a few marbles I'm looking for, I'd be willing to trade for one or more of the following and listen to offers of others.

Wanted: taking any offer mostly pelts, but particularly want the following: any of the Peltier rebels, Peltier super man, Peltier Spider-Man, Peltier flaming Dragon, Peltier bumblebees bee, any nice Oxblood (preferably by Akro: a blue Oxblood, a silver Oxblood, a milky Oxblood, an egg yolk Oxblood, or a lemonade Oxblood, or a CAC Oxblood)

These pieces are 100% guaranteed to be authentic, I've been hunting, selling and collecting meteorites since January 2006. Me and my sons found the main mass(largest stone) from the April 14th 2010 meteorite that fell on and around Mifflin Wisconsin. I'm the finder and discoverer of the stone called "mendota wrong". You can Google any of this and see I am telling the truth and can be trusted to give the correct provenance of the meteorites that I sell, one dis honest sale and it's over for you in the meteorite community.
    This piece is 4.0 grams

Thanks,
    Joe k
    Last edited by Mr Meteorite; 05-10-2018 at 09:27 PM.

Re: (Trade) Meteorites for mables

This is a 4.8 gram nearly fully crusted with awesome regmaglypts AKA thumb prints.

Thanks for looking

Re: (Trade) Meteorites for mables

This is the 1.0 gram fragment, this beauty has gorgeous flow lines, you can see them so much more in hand than in my pics, sorry.

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Mr Meteorite; 05-10-2018 at 09:37 PM.