How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: old marbles wanted      Share

devan

Smile Re: old marbles for sale!!!

i have about fifty + old marbles that were given to me 30 years ago by my great-grandmother, a few belonged to my uncle, when he was a little kid
    he is in his mid 60's. email me if your interested??? devanr13@gmail.com

TexasMibs

Re: old marbles wanted

Mr. MarbleID.com (aka MyMarbleShop) -

It might help your cause if you correct some of your listings in your ebay store (MyMarbleShop). I noticed many new marbles that you have listed under the vintage catagory. You are pretty well known "in the marble community" for selling those new clay marbles as vintage as well as selling the Vacor de Mexico serpents & others as vintage.

If you want to sell new marbles...more power to you...but don't list them as vintage or spin the descriptions to make them seem like they are old.

Maybe you do not know your marbles yet! But it seems you know a "real" Superman from a new Vacor serpent. Quite trying to mislead folks.

Now, on to your request, I have a "real" shooter Superman that I might be willing to sell. It won't be cheap!

Brian5635
    Brian (brian5635)

Thanks Brian, Maybe they will post again so I can ask, why the con job? Peace,Galen

Unregistered

Red face Re: old marbles wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Ddiane2005@aol.com View Post
    hi,i'm looking for old collectable marbles too buy,has anyone got any too sell????
    i have 6 jars full wanna come check them out? 909 915 9091

cowhorse

Re: old marbles to sell

I live in a 1920 house and recently dug out 2 feet of dirt from under the whole house. I found 18 marbles that look very old. Many are not even perfectly round. I am not sure how to market them or find out what they are worth.

David Duquette
    dduquettez1@charter.net

mrs.sawman

Thumbs up Re: old marbles wanted

CTPp4e about 300 old marbles that were my husbands when he was a child. (50 +yrs ago) I am not "marble literate"---are you looking for a particular kind?

To any and all of you posting here to sell old marbles. If you have pics send them to my e-mail. I'm tired of getting burned on e-bay and would prefer to buy them from a real person.
    ltdpad1@hotmail.com
    Dog

We have alot of old marbles including shooters that we would be interested in selling. I still need to do some homework on the worth of them. If anyone is looking for a certain marble please let me know. I will take a pic if I have that one and send to you.

Unregistered

Smile Re: old marbles wanted

hi i dont know much about these marbles but i know there old i have a cupple of big fat iron ones 2 big red ones one that looks like an oil slik and alot more

Hi Unregistered.
    If you will register you will be able to post pictures. That way everyone on the board will be able to help you ID what you have and maybe give you some sort of value.
    Pat
    Dog

Hi I just posted a bunch of old marbles for sell, my user name is kmarbles , take a look and let me know if your interested.
    Thanks, Kevin