How to Shop Terms of Sale Security Privacy Wish List Order History Contact Us    
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: old marbles for sale      Share

old marbles for sale

I used to play marbles as a kid. The last time was 1959. I have a one gallon bucket of marbles that I won prior to that date and am interested in selling them, but I know nothing about their value. So, I am fishing for interested collectors.

Re: old marbles for sale

I believe more than a few of us might be interested. Can you post any pictures of them? What part of the country do live in? There may be a collector close to you that could help you with their value.
    Thanks.

I am located in Pierre, South Dakota. People around here have never seen a marble. I grew up in SW Kansas. That is where I got my marbles.

oldtoys4me

I have a few hundred old marble I'm interested in selling. I am a toy collector in Ohio and know very little about marbles. Any advise would help. Thanks Oldtoys4me@columbus.rr.com

Hi, As with any of the other postings about marbles for sale... the best thing to do would be to post a pic. That would help the members here to know if there is anything of interest to them. If not, they shouyld be able to help with ID'ss anyway.
    Hope that helps! John